Participation conditions for the Christmas campaign „Get a free X-Mas goodie“
Organiser of the campaign is Fanatic (hereinafter also referred to as "Organiser"), Boards & More GmbH, Keltenring 9, 82041 Oberhaching, Germany.
The campaign is offered in the webshop of the Organiser. (https://shop.fanatic.com)
- In order to take part in the campaign, participants must make an order in the webshop of the Organiser with a minimum total order value of 100 Euro/AUD/USD/GBP. The participant then gets a free Christmas goodie. It includes limited edition drybag and a sticker set.
- The Christmas campaign starts on the 01.12.2019, Central European Time. The participation deadline is 24.12.2019 at 11:59 pm, Central European Time. All orders that are placed in this period, take part in the campaign.
- Only persons over the age of 18 may participate in the competition. The competition runs worldwide. The Organiser is entitled at any time to require the submission of appropriate evidence. If a participation requirement cannot be proven, the Organiser shall be entitled to exclude the concerned participant from the competition.
- If the accessibility of the competition is restricted due to technical reasons, no claims towards the Organiser. The organizer reserves the right to prematurely end or extend the period of the campaign at any time without prior notice and without having to cite his reasons for doing so.
- Legal recourse is excluded.
- Ineligible persons are not entitled to participate in the prize. Influencing equal opportunities through technical manipulation, multiple participations, submission of false personal information or a comparable serious infringement lead to the exclusion from the participation, if necessary retrospectively.
- If you have questions or comments, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Question Fanatic Christmas special“.